Thursday 2 February 2012

The best decision of my life - becoming vegan


My decision to become vegan just feels better every day.

I woke to this story today. I don’t know if I am now just more aware of it or whether there are just more cases of animal cruelty becoming public – but it makes me sick and angry that this goes on.

I may only be new to veganism, and I fully acknowledge that I used to consume animals and animal products. I'm not perfect and I am still transitioning, but I am now more educated about the reality of factory farming and the mindless slaughter of innocent animals.

Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.  ~George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

  1. A new vegan is as beautiful as a new dawn. (And a lapsed or cheating vegan is sad as the end of the world).

    A bow to you for deciding to treat all sentient beings with respect and dignity!

    ReplyDelete